Expertise across a broad range of illiquid, toxic and exotic assets combined with a focus on flawless execution.
- Distressed and defaulted bonds
- Bankruptcy claims
- Non-performing loans
- Lehman Brothers claims and bonds
- Icelandic bank claims (Kaupthing, Landsbanki, Glitnir)
- Fraud claims (Madoff, Petters, …)
- Other exotic assets (life settlements, trade finance, …)
Multiplicity started its distressed asset business in 2010 and over time developed internal research, investment and execution capabilities across a wide range of distressed bonds, claims and special situations. The team has successfully completed more than a hundred transactions. Our key focus is providing liquidity through secondaries for smaller positions, with a purchase value of less than USD 1 million, an area where others would not find it economical to engage in transactions.